WELDSKILL 155 INVERTER MIG WELDER
- MIG, STICK, TIG Welding Inverter
- Plug & Play – runs on any 10 Amp power point
- Digital Amperage and Voltage Meters
- Designed specifically for the home handyman/tradesman
- 2-Year Warranty
The WeldSkill 155 is a self-contained single phase welding inverter, capable of performing MIG (FCAW/GMAW), Stick (MMAW) and Lift TIG (GTAW) welding processes.
This unit is compact, portable, and simple to use, making the ideal welder for those who want to do light fabrication, maintenance and repairs or DIY projects, without compromising on quality or safety.
Ready to plug & play, the WeldSkill 155 is fitted with a 10Amp plug, so you can plug in and weld.
- WeldSkill 155 Power Source (13.7kg)
- E-180 MIG Torch with Euro Connection, 3m
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 3m Lead
- CutSkill Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Work Clamp with 3m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly, 3m
- Feed Rolls: 0.8/0.9mm Flux Cored (Fitted), 0.8/0.9mm V Groove
- Contact Tip: 0.8mm (Fitted)
- Operating Manual